FAQ Job hunters

Job Application

How can I apply for a job with Cors?

First of all, check our job portal to see if there is a suitable position for you. If you see something that fits, click through our short application form. This is the first step in your application.

If you don’t find the right job, please send an unsolicited application by e-mail to jobs@cors360.com

Is there a minimum age to apply?

Ideally, you are at least 18 years old. You are also welcome to apply from the age of 17. Please keep in mind, however, that we can only offer you limited jobs in this case, as special regulations apply to minors under the Working Hours Act.

How does the onboarding procedure work?

  1. If you have applied for a job, we will contact you personally and arrange a short meeting on the phone or on site, in the city where you have applied. You can ask all your questions during this meeting and then decide if the job is right for you.
  2. If everything fits from both sides, we ask you for your personal data, so that we can issue the employment contract.
  3. Once everything is signed and returned to us, we can start.
  4. In order to coordinate all jobs and projects with you, we ask you to download the app “Zvoove Work”. Through this app we post open jobs and you can apply bindingly if you have time on the day of the project.

What is the prerequisite to work at CORS?

We take career changers who have never worked on an event before, but also highly skilled technicians and consummate professionals who have worked on the really big shows. And everything in between!

You’ll need an email address (that you read, too!) and a smartphone, because we coordinate all details via the app Zvoove.

What documents do I need to submit for the employment contract?

If you are a German citizen, you will need the completed personnel questionnaire for an employment contract with CORS. In the personnel questionnaire, you must provide us with your tax ID and your pension insurance number.

In addition, please submit a copy of your ID card (both sides).If necessary, send us a proof of your existing qualifications (forklift license, driver’s license (both sides)).

If you have children, you must prove this by means of the birth certificate of the children and can thus receive the corresponding consideration in the long-term care insurance contributions.

As a student, you must also submit your certificate of enrollment (of the current term) and proof that you have health insurance.

What documents do I have to submit as a non-EU citizen for an employment contract?

If you are not a German citizen, you will need the following in addition to the completed personnel questionnaire:

  • valid work permit for Germany
  • valid visa for Germany
  • identity document
  • tax ID in Germany
  • pension insurance number in Germany
  • proof of my health insurance in Germany

If you are a student, additionally:

  • enrollment certificate (current semester)

Who can work at CORS?

You can be a student, a freelancer or self-employed, it doesn’t matter. But you have to have a residence permit and work permit for Germany and ideally you should be at least 18 years old. By the way, there are no upper age limits!


When do I get my wages?

At the end of the month we add up all the hours you have worked for us and calculate your salary. You should have your money in your account by the 10th of the following month at the latest.

What taxes or duties will I have to pay on my salary?

Mini-job: We pay your taxes as a lump sum. You can be exempted from pension insurance if you fill out the application for exemption from pension insurance. (You can find the application for exemption from pension insurance here or in the appendix of your employment contract).

Short-term employment:

  • income tax

Permanent employment on part-time or full-time basis:

  • wage tax
  • solidarity surcharge
  • church tax (if you are a church member)
  • Health insurance
  • nursing care insurance
  • pension insurance
  • unemployment insurance

What is the difference between gross and net wages?

The gross wage is your agreed wage without deductions. Net wage is your wage with taxes, possibly social security, so all deductions are deducted.

What happens with my overtime?

We keep a working time account for you. Overtime is collected there and paid out as needed or compensated by time off.

Side job

Can I have two side jobs?

Yes. Having two or more mini-jobs on a €520.00 basis with different employers is allowed, as long as the total earnings do not exceed €520 per month.

In addition to each side job on 520,00 € basis, if you are a student or have an employment relationship subject to social security payments, you can have another short-term employment for 70 days a year or 3 months at a time.


How do I submit my vacation?

In accordance with the principle of equal treatment, mini-jobbers are entitled to vacation leave in the same way as full-time/part-time employees. Accordingly, we ask each of our minijobbers to notify us of their planned vacation. This can be done via the Zvoove app. You can find the instructions here: Request vacation

We ask each of our permanent employees to submit their desired vacation at least two months in advance for coordination and approval. Please also submit the vacation request via the Zvoove App.

Working hours

Who do I report to if my hours are not itemized correctly on my pay stub?

Please contact our payroll department via email: support@cors360.com

My Zvoove hours summary does not match to the hours I worked.

This can happen if the hours were not recorded digitally for a project. These will be added by our colleagues a.s.a.p.

Please check your time sheet again at the end of the month. If a job was during a weekend at the end of the month, there may be a delay of 2 working days.(Hours entered digitally as well as manually by us will only be visible in the app after we have checked them).


Why do I need Zvoove?

You need the Zvoove app to view our advertised jobs and to apply for them. If you are a permanent employee, you can see your work schedule in this app.

For each job, you can see the time, location, contact person, additional assignment info, and the other team members who will work with you at the same job.

After the work is done, your hours are transferred to the app.

I did not receive a Zvoove password, who can I contact?

  1. Check your spam folder.
  2. Check if your e-mail was noted correctly when you sent us your staff questionnaire.
  3. Contact support@cors360.com with a note that you are missing the password.

I accidentally entered an incorrect time in the time registration, what should I do?

First, please check your spam folder. The password comes directly from Zvoove and not from our email address. If you have not received the password, please check that your email address is correct on the personnel questionnaire that you sent to us.

If you have not received the password, please contact support@cors360.com and let us know that you are missing the password.

Who can I contact if I have problems with the Zvoove app?

Try to update the app first.
If you still have problems, contact our support team by email at support@cors360.com


How much do I earn at CORS?

We pay according to the IGZ tariff. You can find the regulation here: IGZ collective agreement

Additional payments

When do I get additional payments?

Night shift:
From 11PM to 6 AM, you will receive a surcharge of 25% (if you work at least two hours)

On Sundays:
You will receive a surcharge of 50%

On German national holidays:

You will receive a surcharge of 100%

These surcharges are calculated based on the gross hourly rate agreed in your work contract.

Saturdays are considered as normal working days.

Pay slip/ DATEV

How do I register with DATEV?
(DATEV is the German tax registration system)

Here you will find a guide for your registration with DATEV.

Why do I have to register with DATEV?

We provide wage and salary slips, social security statements and income tax certificates to you digitally via the »DATEV Arbeitnehmer Online Portal«. Once the payroll has been processed by our payroll accountants, the documents are automatically available on the portal.

Documents for your employment contract

Where can I find my tax ID?

The eleven-digit tax ID number, which is valid for life, is issued by the Federal Central Tax Office (BZSt) to newborns or to people who are living in Germany for the first time and have registered their residence here. You can find it in your income tax statement or on your wage tax certificate.

If you cannot find your tax ID, you can ask for it at the Federal Central Tax Office.

Where is my pension insurance number or social security number?

Your pension insurance number (RVNR) can be found in your social security card, directly under your personal data. You will usually receive the social security card with your insurance number when you start your professional life and take your first job. If necessary, you can ask for your RVNR at the responsible pension fund.

We can find out your RVNR for you.

However, you can also ask your health insurance company yourself.

How do I recognize my RVNR?

The twelve-digit RVNR is made up of letters and numbers. What immediately catches your eye is that the digits 3-8 are your birthday and the 9th digit is the first letter of your birth name.

Sick note

I no longer get a sick bill from the doctor, what should I do?

Since 01.01.2023, the sick bills are reported directly by the doctor to the responsible health insurance company, that`s why the sick bill is no longer required. Please contact us at support@cors360.com and inform us about the period of your sick leave, also in case of an extension (so we can plan jobs).


How can I terminate my employment contract?

Notice of termination must be given in writing: During the probationary period within 2 weeks, after the probationary period within four weeks to the 15th or last day of the month.


Where can I find the right CORS contact person for my request?

Here you can find our team and the areas they cover.

Further training

I would like to develop more skills at CORS, who can I contact?

If you would like to extend your employment and acquire new skills, let us know immediately. Your personnel planner will offer you a suitable training course. Cors will support you both financially and in terms of time during your training.

Personal data

My personal data has changed, who do I inform?

You can change your personal data directly in Zvoove under “My data”.

Alternatively, you can give the information to our support support@cors360.com.

Work clothes

How do I get my work clothes, what do I get, what does it cost?

You will get work shoes in your size and a CORS t-shirt for your job for free, if you fulfill at least 3 jobs with us. In addition, you will receive a helmet on loan for your first few jobs.

The APP for your JOBS

Zvoove App

If you have an employment contract with us or are in the applicant pool, we will inform you about possible jobs via app. You decide flexibly according to your schedule whether you want to work on the day advertised. Once you have decided on a job, you submit a binding application via the app. We then plan the final project and confirm the job or send you a rejection.

APP Download

Zvoove App

In order for us to inform you about potential assignments, we ask you to download the app "Zvoove Work" as soon as you want to be included in the applicant pool or have already signed the employment contract. We will then activate you for the app and you will receive your password directly from Zvoove by email, your username is your email address. If you are assigned to a project, you will find out via Zvoove when you have to be where and who your contact person is.

APP Download

Through Zvoove, you can not only see potential jobs and apply for them, you can also see your hours worked, enter your working hours and view your future work schedule.